Ethical Humanism/Ethical Culture is a humanist Movement focusing on human goodness and building ethical relationships with each other and the Earth. As a non-theistic organization we do not concern ourselves with the existence or non-existence of a deity but instead embrace the diversity of our membership.
- We recognize the unique worth and dignity of all people regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, economic status, level of ability, or religious beliefs.
- We advocate for reason, compassion, and rational thinking so we can progress as individuals, communities, and a world.
- We act to elicit the best in others and thereby in ourselves, celebrating with and supporting each other through life.
- We realize the full capacity of our human spirit when we stimulate our thinking with new insights and inspirations.
- We are recognized as a religious movement because for us the ethical quest has the depth of a religious commitment, and because we recognize the value of a community of support, celebration, and action.
- We train future humanist leaders to promote responsible and ethical living.